iConsult is the brainchild of Satyan Mehra, one of New Zealand’s most talented and respected lending specialists. Satyan began investing in property at the age of 19 while studying finance and accounting at AUT. He founded iConsult with the aim of helping clients achieve their financial goals in the same way as he was helped by the right people at the right time. Whether to help clients purchase their first home or continue grow their portfolio, iConsult puts clients’ financial goals at the heart of their lending solutions.
iConsult specialises in finance solutions for small to medium sized businesses, property investors and developers. Whether you’re a seasoned investor or starting out in business or property investment, we arrange bank, cash flow and non-bank funding. iConsult makes complex arrangements simpler. We help our clients save on time, money and administrative headaches.
“Thank-you Satyan, you came through when we were feeling a little disillusioned with the whole lending process. Unable to secure funding after a month of trying, Satyan was recommended as someone who could help us with this process. The outcome speaks for itself. We can now move forward with our plans to purchase our first investment property.”
With deep knowledge of trusts and commercial and residential lending structures, the team at iConsult is highly sought after for the benefits they activate: funding clients’ growth while instigating simpler, more transparent lending arrangements.
Satyan Mehra CA Director and Chief Advisor
Satyan has more than 10 years of New Zealand banking experience working for ANZ and BNZ across many areas: retail banking, business banking, internal audit, external reporting and more. During those 10 years, Satyan also found the time to stretch his entrepreneurial wings, becoming involved with several businesses: Pizza Hut franchising, early childhood education, accomodation sector, property investment & development. He is deeply passionate and knowledgeable about business and real estate.
- Named as one of NZ’s Top Advisors by NZ Advisor 2020.
- Named as Young Gun of the Year by NZ Adviser 2020.
- Winner of Best Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2019, Indian Business Awards.
- Winner of Best Financial Advisor of the Year, Indian Business Awards 2018.
- Winner of Special Award for Entrepreneurial Excellence, Indian Business Awards 2017.
- Successful business owner and property investor.
- Member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Business, Accounting and Finance.
- Finalist – Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Indian Newslink Business Awards 2015.